Solipskier Solipskier

The End Track

I would very much like to know what it is, but during the game, I seemed to kill myself more and more! >=D D=>

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

THE MADNESSS!!!

Try this:

1 Get a floor ALMOST covered with Bouncers

2 Cover the ceiling with turrets

3 Cover every wall with sentiels

4: Add disperced mines.

5: Add the TUBES

6: Smash, and wait for the madness to begin.

AWESOME GAME!

Seed Seed

I LOVE THIS GAME!

1 small, teeny tiny problem. I keep breeding the tallest pairs of my multi-stemmed blue flower, and it isn't doing anything. There is a tall mutant now and again, but that's it.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Lol, take your pants off then die.

Cool game

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome!

Glitch or something: Rock Pack + Big Cannon barely off ground 100% force + Goomba = SPACE!

Tremerz Tremerz

Kevin bacon likes

For if Kevin Bacon didn't like it, Kevin Bacon would not be Kevin Bacon

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

4 hours and still waiting

for it to load. but not to tye you down, a 7

Robot Reaction Robot Reaction

Good game!

I tried and I nearly succeded at destroying every bot. I also tried ( and succeded) in memorizing what every bot does. I would suggest making more types of bots, more bots per level, and/or more levels. ..G..

HybridMind responds:

Quite impressive. I wanted to test a limited number of bot types at first (6 currently) to see how they worked out. It has been good to hear that a lot of players have been able to correctly identify their various explosion patterns. I will be cooking up many more ideas and a larger scope for the sequel. Thanks for playing and for leaving your feedback!

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Wonderfully open ended!

I tried (and barely successed) in completing every outcome. This is a game that should set an example to all other games! If only others could make great games like you!

AN Escape Series #4 AN Escape Series #4

EXELENT!

14 mins. (I looked at the walkthrough twice), and I even took a poo in the middle of it! (in real life!)

The fastest possible time I can do it: 2:08